April in Pictures

I knew that I had not posted in a while, but was really surprised to see that it had been an entire month! April was a very busy and very good month for my business...cookdays, crockpot set ups, private events, teaching at Viking, and family.  I'd like to have few more months like it. Here's what April looked like in pictures.

Cooking away on a very old stove!

Caramelized pears over baked Camembert with endive spears and baguette slices
Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Almonds

Bud

First CSA offereing of the year

Korean Short Ribs over Steamed Rice

Miller

Pre-prom Picture Party

One of my clients raises chickens and these are some of their eggs! Beautiful!

Client freezer after a cookday. This client lives on the 39th floor or a 40 floor high rise!

Making a new sidewalk

Comments